Patients with asthma: Help us help you to manage your health and well-being through Group Consultations.
Group Consultations are a way of supporting patients with long-term conditions. You could think of them as a group medical appointment delivered to a group of patients with similar health issues, in a supportive group setting.
Practice Nurse and Respiratory Lead Lisa Oakes leads Group Asthma Review Consultation Sessions in an informal and relaxed environment. Our next event takes place:
Friday June 16th 2023
10 am to 1 pm
at the Crane Valley PCN Bungalow, 131 Newtown Road, Verwood (next door to Lake Road Surgery)
There are many benefits to a group consultation:
- More time with a clinician
- Better patient experience
- Increased confidence in managing your condition
- Opportunity for patients to support each other
- Improved clinical outcomes – meaning your health can benefit from this type of consultation
- Reduction in risk of admission to hospital or A&E attendance
Feedback from patients who have attended our initial session was 100% positive! Previous participants have told us they enjoyed meeting with others with similar condition, chatting with others and going through things that prompted them to ask questions to keep them informed and updated about how to look after themselves. They all looked forward to attending future sessions; they would only like more people to join the Group!
Places are limited, so book your slot ASAP!
Email us at email@example.com or phone 01202 822825 or 01725 517272.